Property Settlements/Equitable Distribution

Tampa Property Division Attorney

Property settlements in Florida divorces are often as contentious as child custody disputes. After all, this is a state where desirable property can be valued in the millions of dollars and couples bring millions of dollars in wealth and assets along with them when they retire here.

If you are concerned about protecting your rights and financial interests in your pending divorce property settlement in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County and communities throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Tampa, Brandon, Wesley Chapel and Plant City, Florida, call Mike G Law in Tampa. My name is attorney Michael Celso Gonzalez. I offer my clients years of experience in cases involving divorce property settlements such as:

Residential and commercial real estate valuation and equitable distribution

  • Qualified domestic relations orders (QDRO) for 401(k)s, IRAs and pension plans
  • Business property valuation, ownership and shareholder distribution
  • Separation of marital property and debt from individual property/debt
  • Overseas investments
  • Uncovering hidden assets
  • Stocks, bonds and securities
  • Executive bonuses and deferred compensation
  • Royalties from intellectual property
  • Payments from existing contracts
  • Alimony, spousal maintenance
  • Child support and related children’s issues

I Work To Get It Done Right

Will your lawyer have the litigation experience to make sure your rights and financial interests are protected in your divorce property settlement? I take a long-term view. What seems like a fair deal on paper today may have long-term consequences. When necessary, I work with local QDRO specialists, tax experts and independent professionals to make sure your settlement is done right and will meet your needs for years in the future.

I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your property distribution concerns and divorce representation. Call my office in Tampa at 813-221-4303 or use the convenient email contact form to request a consultation.