Location: Tampa, Florida
Email: Email Me
There are very few lawyers in the Tampa Bay region with the level of quality experience Mike G brings to the table.
As a former Assistant State Attorney, Mike G was responsible for investigating, filing, litigating and trying criminal cases. Knowing how both sides of a case works gives him a perspective into the way you will be prosecuted which can be invaluable. Having worked with many law enforcement agencies allows Mike G to also understand how the police may be looking at you.
Mike G has helped thousands of clients resolve their criminal cases in a fair and timely manner. He fights relentlessly for those charged and has a reputation for being an aggressive and a “no-nonsense” type of criminal defense lawyer. Mike G is committed to working diligently for anyone who faces prosecution.
Mike G has developed good relationships with police and prosecutors, and he has earned the respect of judges from his days as a government lawyer and as a private attorney. His reputation for competence and skill gives him credibility from the moment he walks into court.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Sex Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Expungement of Records
- Firearms Charges
- Burglary, Theft and Property Crimes
- Bond Reduction, Sentencing
- Drug Charges
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. – 1990
- University of Miami School of Business Administration, Florida
- Bachelors In Business – 1987